Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: too many contractors in CFL

In response to TDD1, as Hybrid states, I never mentioned MCSE, I was agreeing with his statement about employee based workforce. As for the "40%" payout, Groupware has made bill code payout public knowledge to anyone walking in the door. It is not 40%.

I agree that this time last year GI was a mess. Everyone in Orlando knows that. The office has been rebuilt and changes were made. Orlando is doing 4-5 times the workload that they were doing this time last year. Sometimes you have to let the past go and see what is in the present and future. Brighthouse has done this, as a year ago GI was on the way out and now is one of the major players in Orlando, not to mention the top contractor in the Deland and Melbourne Brighthouse systems.

As for the contract, the wall fish rumor has gone around and around but until it is getting paid we shall see. I have no issues with knight, but so everyone is clear, in a system with this many contractors, nobody has the power to change an entire system and BH management. If they did TOA would not be coming to Orlando.

One last FYI - someone posted that knight has stated they will cover the cost of the TOA system and all other companies are "hiding it from there techs". GI is covering the cost as well, it was never discussed with the techs, because it does not effect them if you do not make them pay for it.

None of this is meant to be hostile, just clearing up misconceptions
This is CABL.com posting #171454. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSLy
Posted in reply to: Re: too many contractors in CFL by TDD1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: too many contractors in CFL TDD1 7/6/2006 10:01:00 PM