Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Something to consider

Thanks Oldschoolgal.....Way back when, I said publicly on this board that if you all did not ignore Trey and his buddies...they would turn this into a ProUnion forum. I also said that if he were given the chance he would exasperate everyone in here to the point that friends would turn against friends and people who were business associates would turn against each other and people you thought were friends would end up hating each other.

Well I guess I wasn't too far from the truth. Now I see he has recruited his buddies to come in here. Wait till this Unseensimpleman gets a head of steam. First of all you will think that he is the reincarnation of some famous Indian warrior. Then if you confront him he will deny being anything like that. Then he will get progressively more angry. If he really gets wound up he will threaten physical violence against you or anyone who disagrees with him. If he cannot logically refute you he will start calling you names, and questioning your parents and anything else.

Hang in there, and keep up the good fight. I find that generally speaking, those who have NOTHING are always looking for ways to take something from those who have worked eighteen to twenty hours a day to build something. They will use any means they can to EXTORT, THREATEN, INTIMIDATE others to give them what they in a twisted logic sort of way believe they deserve. They believe that because they breathe air they are entitled to whatever they want....King of like John Kerry. He believes that because he is from Boston, and married to Theresa Heinz, he deserved to be President. See he has never earned anything, married women who were rich...so he thinks he DESERVES everything.

This is CABL.com posting #171411. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSKR
Posted in reply to: Re: Something to consider by oldschoolgal
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Something to consider oldschoolgal 7/6/2006 12:55:00 PM
Re: Something to consider Unseensimpleman 7/6/2006 1:31:00 AM