Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Something to consider

"Berman & Co., a Washington, DC public affairs firm owned by lobbyist Rick Berman, represents the tobacco industry as well as hotels, beer distributors, taverns, and restaurant chains. Berman & Co. lobbies for companies such as Cracker Barrel, Hooters, International House of Pancakes, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Steak & Ale, TGI Friday's, Uno's Restaurants, and Wendy's. It also operates a network of several front groups, web sites, and think tanks that work to keep wages low for restaurants and to block legislation on food safety, secondhand cigarette smoke, and drunk driving"

This is why I thought you may be disturbed. The mans a hired spin doctor. His job is to spin things for the people who pay him. He will lobby for anything if the moneys right. I thought you were the kind of guy that hated "glib". I thought you find it disturbing this man has been involved in scandal. I thought you may find it disturbing that money given to his non-for profits make it to his corps. I thought you didnt like these kind of people. I guess I was wrong. Sorry.
This is CABL.com posting #171168. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSGW
Posted in reply to: Re: Something to consider by warrenrf
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Something to consider Trey9007 7/3/2006 1:03:00 AM