Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: houston

thanks for driving the point home. Yes hanging .875 does have something to do with this conversation. and yes somehow if i don't hang .875 then i don't have a valid point. very good. nicely articulated. i don't know the guy asking about the houston project. the fact is i could have posted my comments on many of the replies that you guys post. following a thread replied by you guys sounds a little like this. Question: "Does anyone know what the cable loss is on .875 cable?" Reply: "Well maybe if you weren't such a horrible boss you would know that!" Whats wrong with just answering? and if you don't know what's wrong with not posting. my post wasn't in defense of anyone just making a point that lately people on here are quick to answer non-questions and slow to answer the real questions. but this is my last post on this subject especially seeing as most of your post end with you calling someone a 4 year old or an 8 year old and then putting the cute little smiley face with the two middle fingers up. but hey at least you had some good one-liners in there.
This is CABL.com posting #171102. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSFS
Posted in reply to: Re: houston by mt30ys
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: houston mt30ys 7/2/2006 11:24:00 AM