Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How do they live with abortion?

I am pro choice. I am also a staunch supporter of the death penalty (any form). I have read the discussion going back and forth and I would like to say one thing. I have been on the side to which I had to make a decision. It was not an easy one but not one I regret either. I weighed my options (all of them) and it was better to terminate the pregnancy. Prior to between 8-10 weeks a fetus does not even have a heart beat yet. This should be remembered. Also, several people have mentioned adoption, yea that is good but I know for a fact of thousands of children in my area waiting to be adopted. Someone also mentioned monetary gain for the mother. If you ask me that is even worse than abortion. For me this was the right choice. It isn't necessarily for everyone. I don't think though that you should downplay anyone else's choice because you don't believe. Until you have walked a mile in anyone's shoes then judge not how ye shall be judged. Everyone keeps preaching religion, but it seems that you have forgotten that part. Nobody will tell me what to do with my body. Since my abortion I have been on a different birth control, and have not had that problem. I certainly wouldn't recommend abortion as a form of birth control. However, people should remember that you can get pregnant on BC. I have a friend got pregnant on Depo. **** happens! It isn't about ignorance or irresponsibility. You have to have a license to do just about everything except reproduce. Is it a more responsible choice to not have a child or children that you can't take care of or just multiply like rabbits and let the government do it. Long and the short, in the end we all have to live with what we do and will eventually answer for it. Again, until you have walked a mile in someone's shoes, maybe you should be a little less open minded and a little more forgiving and less judgemental.
This is CABL.com posting #171091. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSFH
Posted in reply to: Re: How do they live with abortion? by (67)
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: How do they live with abortion? blessedvic 7/3/2006 12:08:00 PM
Re: How do they live with abortion? Wife of a cable guy 7/2/2006 10:04:00 AM