Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: houston

Opie, I'm usually an observer but I've just recently reached my breaking point with people like you. Someone is posting a question about if there is a good project going on in Houston and you answer a question nobody is asking and quite frankly you don't have any knowledge as to how this guy runs his crew or his company to answer anyways! He wasn't asking for input on how to run a company or how to take care of his guys. He was asking if there was a phenominal project in Houston. If you don't know and can't help then don't post! If he wanted your personal business opinion then I'm sure he would hunt you down and ask you! You should know by now that some projects are better than others and if the project you are on is not paying as well as another then there is a limit as to what you can do to keep a well-qualified tech on. Why is it lately that people on here are quick to judge someone who they know nothing of the person or the circumstances and furthermore don't answer the original question at all.
This is CABL.com posting #171076. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSFs
Posted in reply to: Re: houston by OPIES HERE
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: houston OPIES HERE 7/2/2006 9:55:00 AM
Re: houston mt30ys 7/2/2006 1:45:00 AM
Re: houston gaffmatic 7/1/2006 7:06:00 PM