Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How do they live with abortion?

I do have 1 other ? though. Why is that the religious right only has 2 moral issues. You have to hate gays and hate abortion thats their morals. Most of them support Rep politicians who have shown they dont gave a fu** about the poor and those living in poverty, thats why they never support raising the min. wage. Within the last month this years report came out. If you make the min wage which millions of Americans do you live 6,000 below the poverty level. Now thats real hate that you hate a class of people so much you want them to stay in poverty. Rep always cry about how it will cost jobs and are being proved to be Liars time and time again by states who have raised the min wage on their own and have shown those who claim that are wrong. I dont rem. which state it was, released a report not to long ago showing jobs grew after raising the min wage. But yet these same Rep voted themselves a 3,000+ cola raise again this year and gave the rich millions more in tax breaks but I NEVER hear 1 religious leader from the right stand up and say this is wrong.

Also all those who have talked against abortion here, how come you dont give a fu** abouit it once its popped out. This country has 1 of the worst records of indst. countries on infant mortality and pre-nat. care. Why, because of lack of health coverage.

These are both moral issues to me that 45-50 million Americans dont have health care, and that the least off amoung us work full time and live so very far below the povert level. Where is all the outrage about those things from you high and mighty religious folks. Nowhere to be seen, not a peep or sound. Maybe thats what your god teaches, to not look after the least amoung you unless its an unborn.
This is CABL.com posting #170972. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSDM
Posted in reply to: Re: How do they live with abortion? by (67)
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How do they live with abortion? Wife of a cable guy 6/30/2006 2:30:00 PM