Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How do they live with abortion?

I wish this on no one Rape, Incest, molestation, is wrong, And It SHOULD be CAPITAL punishment. What a women decides is on that women, And I wouldn't want it to happen on any of my family members and to yours either, To me your Fuc*ing with Gods will and I'm not a very religious person, Can I love a child that was conceived through, Ya I could, Would I think that it would screw with my wifes brain, I would hope that her love for Jehovah would erase that But I also believe that it would always be in her mind of what she went through, So there is a fine line there.

If the law is handled like China, Everyone would think twice about doing such crimes and if America had balls enough to PROSECUTE and make these death sentences then it sure would change a lot of thinking that these as*holes run a muck with because they no that they go to a hospital and when they know right from wrong there released and they snatch a child of the street like little Jessica, and Rape and have rough sex with an ELEVEN YEAR OLD and then killed her and you no what there attorney said well look at all the good this man did before this he invented the heart pump and saved a lot of life's.
I did what I could to get the Amber Alert nation wide and we're still fighting it and when a person is messing that an Amber Alert is issue as soon as we can get it in the systems and alerts going to all text messages and tv stations and every way that we can make people no that when something like this happens that everyone is looking for you. And that we are pushing for life, No parole, for these bastards, they said asking for the death sentence was asking a lot, I DON'T THINK SO.

So If your brave and want to rape my wife or kids, I'm going to torchure the hell out of you in tell you die from it.

I also believe in Vigilante justice because I know the law isn't going to do much. So is your in Oregon and you pass someone hanging from a tree about bears height leave him there

thanks for you time

DG(usa) US NAVY # 1
This is CABL.com posting #170957. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSDx
Posted in reply to: Re: How do they live with abortion? by (67)
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How do they live with abortion? mt30ys 7/1/2006 9:26:00 AM