Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Never Argue with a Woman

My comments weren't meant to be personal! It's just a crap load of years of voting for bright eyed , well intentioned, individuals that just seem to get swallowed up by a system that's been in place for an equally crap load of years, run by cronies and big biz and they are not about to let go of control. Presidents are nothing but a puppet figure to appease the restless masses. After Nixon they placed a soft spoken peanut farmer= that didn't work. after vietnam and a lot of disgrace we needed an american hero (football/stumblebum0. that didn't work so let's have a cowboy (albeit the tv/movie kind). that didn't work so.... see where i'm going here? Ross Perot= educated, obviously ran a biz well, economics being a major issue with this country, but, He wasn't pretty enough!!!! Says something for the american voter, doesn't it? Just about give up on the voting thing! get a lot of lip service from folks you've never heard of and now you get to choose which one of these strangers you're gonna trust to run the country you call home! Dang, what's a thinking man/woman to do? keep pretending your making an educated vote? I say no elected official should have more than four years= the first two to show what they are made of and the second to to show you why you now need to get rid of them! Sorry for the wind! Later, Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #170909. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSCL
Posted in reply to: Re: Never Argue with a Woman by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Never Argue with a Woman Wife of a cable guy 6/29/2006 9:16:00 AM