Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Industry in general

Thanks bigduck, as you mentioned Adelphia it reminded me of the day I had 13 trucks behind me driving up from Miami for an audit contract when 1 mile b4 GWB I got the call that the contract was cancelled due to those bastards who robbed the company. I had already paid for 3 apartments 1st last and security plus Cort furniture rental. I pulled over at the very last exit in NJ fort Lee or something of the sorts sat in my truck and watched all my guys park and kick a soccer ball in the parking lot oblivious to the news I was about to deliver. They had given up apts. in Fl and now we had nowhere to go. These are the times that make you hate a company when they screw as a sub you must and should make top dollars to cushion those days. My company went bust about 2 yrs later after taking all my guys to California for what was supposed to be a 600,000 homes pass audit in orange county for Adelphia, this after they assured me all was well with the finances for the audit as it must be completed as required by the banks, 3 months no money then... poof. What was sad, they knew all along they had no money to pay. I paid my workers out of my pocket and left California a broken man.
This is CABL.com posting #170907. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSCJ
Posted in reply to: Re: The Industry in general by deleted
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The Industry in general rwman 6/30/2006 2:55:00 PM
Re: The Industry in general voices 6/28/2006 7:17:00 PM