Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dwi !! Hillbilly Style

Hand to God ....This is a true story. (related to drunk rednecks)

Ocala, FL ..apx. 1992. Closeing time at the local country dance hall/bar. I was the D.J. there at the time and was chatting out front with some of the locals when a FL Redneck stumbled out the front doors ...traveled all of 20-feet into the back seat of a car running at the bar doors. The drunk announced that he was leaving his truck there and was taking a taxi home. He waved his finger at the driver ... Whooped it up with a "Lessss GOooo!!"...slamming the back door as he got in. The driver was in utter awe of the situation and a bit taken aback. So he went to the door the drunk just slammed and opened it up and told him to get out of his car. "Why should I get out?!! I wanna go home!"... At this point, the driver told him, "Sir ...This is a police car. Now get outta my car before I take you in for public intoxication". We all figured this would sober him up REAL quick as he PROMPTLY got out of the car and humbled himself trying to "Act" sober. "Sorry officer. My mirshtake. I'll find a taxi." We all pissed ourselfs as the drunk walked back further down the car line to the next awaiting car ... and climbed into the back seat of another cop car. He went to jail that night. (snipper)
This is CABL.com posting #170877. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSCf
Posted in reply to: Re: Dwi !! Hillbilly Style by RadioMan
There are 0 replies to this message