Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another Shop Votes Yes!

"Ohh.. I get it the Unions aren't that bad.... isn't that what they pay you to say Trey"

According to YOURSELF and Pressure Tap, having less than 1% of a group wronged does not make the entire group wrong. Remeber how YOU guys said that the 22,000 workers that get illegally fired (according to the courts) yearly was such a small number and should not reflect on the entire corporate community.

Now you say that 13,000 ALLEGATIONS of misconduct over the course of 5 OR 6 YEARS is proof that the entire group of 14 million should be considered corrupt. 22,000 times yearly the courts calls the firing of workers crimes, you say is nothing. but 13,000 allegations over 5 years you want to sound the alarm. WHy doesnt it work both ways? Why on earth would a worker want to see prevailing wages go away, next youre gonna say unions are corrupt because the lobby for min wage increases. I dont usually do the name calling thing, but you are a corporate clown. You are nothing but SCUM. You wish good to no one , but the rich, and would screw your own mother to get it done. Go to H*ll! You insult us by not even making intelligent comments!! You must think were a bunch fools. I wonder how many illegals are on your payroll.

Others I debate with, want whats good for us. They may not feel unions are the way to go, but they would like to see techs treated better. You on the other hand, wish no good to techs or workers in general. You want us only in a position to beg. You have clearly shown you will flat out lie to keep workers down. Its obvious you are not a tech, nor do you wish us any good. You only want to see corps in a position where they can lower wages.

No fools here. People may not agree on this topic, but no one is a fool as you seem to feel we are. (nono)

This is CABL.com posting #170856. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSBU
Posted in reply to: Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! by DudeSat
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! DudeSat 6/28/2006 10:24:00 AM
Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! DudeSat 6/28/2006 10:23:00 AM