Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Problem getting paid by Cebridge/SuddenLink Co

I have been priming from Cebridge for about two years now. They have always been hit and miss. Generally you can expect a check about once a month, then they will throw you a curve and send three within about 10 days. Now at the first of the year thay started having everyone send their invoices directly to their St. Louis corp. office. That did slow down the processing for a couple of months, but I have been seeing my money within 30 days. But be patient, with the COX purchase they more than doubled their size and growing pains are a bitch. But on the positive side, EVERY single invoice for the past two years have been paid in FULL. Which is more than I can say for many of the other companies I prime for. Since they only represent about 10-15% of my work I really did not stress on it, but the PM here said he had heard some complaining earlier before they got their act together. All I can say is it is coming, if you need the corp address to send your invoices to PM me-I may even have a phone number for some of them. Good Luck
This is CABL.com posting #170779. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSAF
Posted in reply to: Problem getting paid by Cebridge/SuddenLink Comm. by kas1975
There are 0 replies to this message