Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sounds of Freedom

I agree hole-head-heartedly, I mean WTF positive conclusion could you sumise with a kid having 5-7 different bullet holes in their head. It's way to early to say innocent or guilty, maybe just maybe their own mtd a gun in their head, I'm serious. Many moons ago a friend left a party & got busted for pot after his car was searched or a 3rd & final time. A one particular cop found the contraband. Talked to a cop that was teamed up with him at times & I mentioned it to him(2yrs later). He said that's why he'd got away from him because he was planting **** on people. Oh no did I say ****? Well low and behold this ***** ended up running a drug agency for the lower 1/3rd of the state. He had a great bust record. Ya ask what's my point, well lets wait for the forensics before making a conclusion, who knows what gun those powders/casings da da da da da came from. I hope to God those soldiers are innocent and none of us could image the stress they've been through(2-4 tours) everyone is different how they will react to these situations. E-nuff said got other things to do. Peace
This is CABL.com posting #170696. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSzk
Posted in reply to: Re: Sounds of Freedom by cablenut2
There are 0 replies to this message