Create your free account now! Sign up

Bush in Hell Funny...

George Bush has a heart attack, and dies. He goes to Hell, where the Devil is waiting for him.
"I don't know what to do here" says the Devil. "You're on my list, but I have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I"ve got three people here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you'll have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."
George thought that sounded pretty good, so he agrees. The Devil opened the first room.
In this room was Ted Kennedy, in a large pool of water. He kept surfacing, over and over, gasping for air. Such was his fate in Hell. "No" says George, "I'm not a good swimmer, and don't think I could do that all day long." The Devil led George to the next room.
In this room was Tony Blair, with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. Blair swung the hammer again and again; but new, large rocks appeared each time one rock was shattered. "No" said George, "I've got a problem with my shoulder and I would be in agony if all I could do was to break rocks all day."
The Devil opened the 3rd door.. Here, a naked Bill Clinton lay spread-eagled, arms and legs staked to the floor. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. Bush stared at this activity in disbelief for some time, and finally said "Well, yeah, OK. I can handle this.."
The Devil smiled, and said "OK, Monica. You're free to go." (smokin)
This is CABL.com posting #170548. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSwW
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Bush in Hell Funny... Against the Wind 6/21/2006 2:16:00 AM
Re: Bush in Hell Funny... Gwester843 6/20/2006 10:40:00 PM