Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I Would Love To Post Here, BUT......

True, I agree that there should more subjects discussed here other than that of unions. I just find it hard to sit quietly by while some of these anti-union (I should really say anti-worker or anti-employee) office boys try to feed a line chit to everyone. I and the other pro-union posters know that we are not going to change the minds of thse office boys, but we would like some answers to a few dirct questions dealing with the companies motives for drasticly cutting wages and in some cases mis-treating techs. I have always said and will continue to say, "a well treated employee has no need to seek union representation." But you have to admit, whether you are a cable or sat guy, things are not like the old days, the scope of work is increasing daily and the wages for the workers seems to be steadily decreasing. Could a union help prevent these major changes? Who knows, but without some measures taken soon, the only people still in this business will be the FNG's and the old time hacks.
This is CABL.com posting #170532. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSwG
Posted in reply to: Re: I Would Love To Post Here, BUT...... by 1st to Kink
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I Would Love To Post Here, BUT...... joystick 6/20/2006 8:01:00 PM