Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another Shop Votes Yes!

.As I said before, the prime contractors in the FedEx case did not get in trouble. But they were not allowed to collect from the cort awarded reward to the so-called subs. The prime contractor is like the contractor the HSP contracts to. He would not get in trouble, but could not gain from any court award. If techs were required to call DTV dispatch and DTV routed the techs, then the HSPs would probably be in the clear also.

The mis-classification of employees is rampant. But it is a different issue than organizing, unless the mis-classified workers were looking to be classified employees so they can be eligible to join a union.

The company I run orders through has no control over me. There are not many companies around anymore. HSPs have eliminated alot of businesses. Theres truley no one else to organize, except those employed by HSPs or RSPs. There are still a few local dealers, but they have always played by the rules to my knowledge.

I would just worry about HSPs, if I were an HSP. HSP employees are the only ones complaining about being mis-treated. They bring this attention to themselves.
This is CABL.com posting #170460. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSvw
Posted in reply to: Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! by SatSouth
There are 0 replies to this message