Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another Shop Votes Yes!

Looks like we are heading down the road to where it will be your org has messed up more than mine type of debate. Lets try to avoid that. Guys you have to remember Im using someone elses logic. Someone else who thinks because 1 or a small percentage of a group does wrong, the entire group is wrong. You guys are the ones saying the entire labor movement is bad due to the actions of some of its members. This is your logic!! You only see how stupid it is when your logic is used on someone else besides labor orgs, and it was my goal for you to see how stupid that logic is. I think it worked.

I have never said all corps were bad. I dont think because a few corps are bad they are all bad. I just feel when workers like those who work in cable/sat are in position where their rights are being violated and the employer uses a business model thats in violation of labor laws, it may be time to strongly consider unionizing.

Playing the percentages is cool, but we are not talking about widgets here. We are talking about people, and many times people with families. Wrong is wrong. I will never say a bad union official should not be jailed, but many of you seem to feel that crimes done by corps should go un reported and any worker involved should just leave the company. Its like you feel things should not be done to correct corporate mis-conduct.

This is CABL.com posting #170419. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSuR
Posted in reply to: Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! by DudeSat
There are 0 replies to this message