Create your free account now! Sign up

I Would Love To Post Here, BUT......

.........60 NEW posts within 10 hours of my last log in. All are in regard to a Union in the CATV / Satellite Industry. Dude, what is up with all the back and forth bickering betwen two or three guys? I don't find it all that damn interesting or informative. I come here to get new ideas, and updates on the industry. We are all VERY WELL aware of the fact that regulation is required in areas such as illegal chargebacks and abuse by employers, but gentlemen, this ongoing, exhaustive discussion is becoming repetitive and unnecesary.

The B&A execs are scared sh*tless about what's going on, and the techs are hammering it to them. Why do we want to turn the Cabl Bar into a Union forum? Go to the IBEW website for these discussions, and you'll get alot more input.

Let's turn back to the real issue at hand--> HOW TO MAKE A BUCK, quicker and better. Our combined experience in the different fields would add up to thousands of years of experience. We need to be able to feed off each others experiences. Stop letting these in-house desk jockeys keep us from learning from each other. These guys are bottom feeders, and we're giving them the sh*t to eat. Stop this BS, and get back to the business at hand---> TV.(beerchug)
This is CABL.com posting #170417. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSuP
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: I Would Love To Post Here, BUT...... spdwg 6/20/2006 3:13:00 PM
Re: I Would Love To Post Here, BUT...... DZW! 6/19/2006 5:18:00 PM
Re: I Would Love To Post Here, BUT...... spdwg 6/19/2006 11:07:00 AM
Re: I Would Love To Post Here, BUT...... cabl trash 6/19/2006 9:22:00 AM
Re: I Would Love To Post Here, BUT...... CANTRELL 6/19/2006 5:12:00 AM