Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another Shop Votes Yes!

Hey Trey , it seems fascinating , that DudeSat is repeating most of the same information that SatSouth once posted . They/He must be one in the same , or they are working in cohoots . Regardless , it seems quite obvious that they are low on ammunition and severely out-numbered . You , on the other hand continue to provide fresh information on a regular basis . Keep up the good work . Judging by recents posts by many , your efforts are not in vain , and appear to be causing once nay sayers to either change thier way of thinking/or a change of heart .
I have also noticed that many of the upstanding companies that have always treated thier employees well ( the companies that need not fear thier employees seeking unionization ) , have been clearly distancing themselves from the unethical companies . This is clearly evident in a good portion of employment/job section of the bar . I believe that is , at the very least , some indication there are others in our Industry , and on this bar , that have been paying attention , and are taking positive steps towards improving the quality of life for OUR BROTHERS . I notice some of these companies are now offering very attractive benefits .
I know what so many of our brothers want ; dignity , respect , fairness , to make a decent and honest living , and the acknowledgement that our accummulated knowledge and provided labor is an integral part of whatever company we work for . (cool)(bigsmile)(wink)(nod)(wave)(clap)(sunny)
This is CABL.com posting #170379. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSud
Posted in reply to: Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! by Trey9007
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! DudeSat 6/18/2006 5:56:00 PM
Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! Trey9007 6/18/2006 4:37:00 PM
Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! Trey9007 6/18/2006 4:35:00 PM
Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! Trey9007 6/18/2006 4:31:00 PM