Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another Shop Votes Yes!

Trey, did you get a chance to read the article I posted on a link for you to read. I know, it has nothing to do with the union issue, however I thought it was very interesting what this man's philosophy is regarding economics and operation of business. I can assure you that there is much I disagree with him and his stated views on various issues. However, as a person who is always open to learn and grow, I found the article so very fascinating. http://libertyunbound.com/archive/2006_06/mackey-winning.html

Trey, your arguement about only 300 people versus the amount of "membership" is once again a case of twisting words and meanings. What is so odious about that line of reasoning is this. Your whole push is to protect the "unprotected," the little guy if you will. Most of the CONVICTIONS of union officials has to do with illegal raids on the little guy's pension plans. In other words what makes these illegal acts so headline grabbing is that it SEEMS as if you are somehow trying to justify the fox being in charge of the chicken coop. Before you get all crazy and start trying to compare apples and oranges, I for one applauded when Ken Lay and the other Enron crooks were convicted. I honestly think this argument could have some real worthwhile dialouge if you might honestly admit that Unions do not have a very stellar record on anyones morality meter, according to a recent survey that you can read about at Unionfacts. I also can tell you and anyone else that I take a great deal of satisfaction when MY PRESIDENT George W. Bush and his administration convict another business person who is doing slimy and illegal deeds.
This is CABL.com posting #170335. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mStv
Posted in reply to: Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! Trey9007 6/18/2006 1:21:00 PM