Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another Shop Votes Yes!

I really dont think other installers are listening to you or I. I think they are already listening to themselves.

You and others must first learn that we arent stupid. We know that 300 members of unions that do wrong annually ( according to SatSouth), does not and logically can not, represent the values of the other 14 million. We know that isnt even 1% of the membership. Do the math yourself. The sooner you corp types understand that it is not your logic that keeps workers from organizing, but only your scare tactics, you will finally see the light and realize we are not a bunch of dumb slugs.

I pray for the newly organized groups to be successful in getting a fair contract. I pray that the companies involved learn that they can prosper with a healthy relationship with their workers.

I really hope the workers realize that winning the election is NOT the end of the battle. Its the start of a new one. Once organized you must stand together and let the bosses know you all are willing to do anything to get a fair contract. Dont let the company divide you. Stay united. In order to get a contract you all have to stay solid. Im sure soon you will realize, if not already, what I mean when I say to others in these debates, that, the union is not a 3rd party. The union is you.
This is CABL.com posting #170314. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSta
Posted in reply to: Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! by DudeSat
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! DudeSat 6/18/2006 12:06:00 PM
Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! SatSouth 6/17/2006 11:45:00 PM