Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Union?

I guess thats one option. But we are not talking about decent law abiding companies here. Were talking HSPs. I just heard that B&A has a 72% turn-over rate. I know at one point they were paying $10/hr to their techs. Mastec violates the FLSA, I also have heard that all HSPs use contractors, but treat them like employees, which is not legal. We are talking about companies whos workers constantly work on ladders, but I have yet to see 1 HSP employee with a hard hat. Mastec has been cited several times by OSHA. The list goes on & on, regarding the possible "before & after" picture of the workplace once the employees are in a position to have a voice.

If we were talking about a company who was just paying lower wages than their workers feel they should be paid, I could see where youre going with this question. But we are talking about companies who are violating workers rights. I dont think theres many people who would feel that having their rights observed at work is not better than working for a company who constantly violates its workers right and ignores labor laws. If they did, is the type of person you would want working for you, wait dont answer that, I think I already know the answer.
This is CABL.com posting #170185. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSq5
Posted in reply to: Re: Union? by SatSouth
There are 0 replies to this message