Create your free account now! Sign up

Crazy stuff happens when you drink tequila …

Crazy stuff happens when you drink tequila …

A guy walked into a bar and noticed a very large jar on the counter and saw that it was nearly filled to the brim with $10 bills. The man guessed there must have been thousands of dollars in it!

He approached the bartender and asked, "What's up with the jar?" "Well... you put ten dollars in the jar... Then, if you can pass three tests you get all the money!"

The man certainly wasn't going to pass this up, so he asked, "What are the three tests?" "Pay FIRST..." says the bartender." So the man put his $10 into the jar... OK," the bartender says, "here's what you need to do...

FIRST: You have to drink an ENTIRE GALLON of pepper tequila ... the whole thing, all at once.. and you CAN'T make a face while doing it.

SECOND: There's a pit bull chained-up out back with a sore tooth...You have to REMOVE the tooth with your BARE HANDS.

THIRD: There's a 90 year-old woman upstairs who has NEVER reached orgasm during intercourse ... you'll have to make things right for her."

The man was stunned, "I know I paid my 10 bucks .. but I'm not an IDIOT! I WON'T DO IT!!! I'd have to be nuts to drink a gallon of pepper tequila, and then do those other things!!!"

Your call," says the bartender, "but your money stays where it is." The man grumbled, then had a few drinks... then a few more. Feeling a bit more courageous, he said, "hey, gimme that tequila!!" Then, he grabbed the gallon with both hands and downed it with a big slurp. Tears were streaming down both cheeks, but he didn't make a face.

Next... he staggered out to the back where the pit bull was chained-up. The people inside the bar heard a violent, noisy scuffle going on outside. They could hear the pit bull barking and snarling... the guy screaming... the pit bull yelping... and then ... silence.

Because of the silence, the bar patrons were pretty sure the man was dead. So they were surprised when he staggered back into the bar with his shirt ripped... and large, bloody scratches all over his body.

"NOW........" he says ... where 's the old woman with the sore tooth? !
(smokin)

This is CABL.com posting #170088. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSpw
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Crazy stuff happens when you drink tequila … oldschoolgal 6/14/2006 4:30:00 PM
Re: Crazy stuff happens when you drink tequila … fiber4176 6/14/2006 12:04:00 AM
Re: Crazy stuff happens when you drink tequila … gaffmatic 6/13/2006 11:31:00 PM