Create your free account now! Sign up

HURRICANE SEASON 2006/Life without Parole

I use to spend alot of time on this computer trying to help this industry. I was planning a big party for all to get to know each other and possibly work together. My apologies , I gave up and threw in the towel . I tried diligently to get the backing of Fema to start a new organazation from its inseption . Thats when I realized I was just a fool with a dream ,spinning his wheels . How embarrasing . Fema , what a joke , I guess it has its place , maybe if I was black, a minority, a foreigner with new US citizenship , or a Caniadian org . , I might have stood a chance. Maybe if I had polotical clout or a couple million in bribe money , I might have gotton there. With all the leg work I did, I only wasted time and money. This industry is filled with liars cutthroats and thieves. What happened to OLD SCHOOL PRIDE??? It died, others that told me I was wasting my time were right. Don't get me wrong ,the industry has its great people. Our industry has been going to shi. , ever since the big buyouts began of the mom and pop companys. I don.t have any answers. A Union?????????? I think not, at least not in my book . You could never make all the people happy . Yes, Gary Vest I'm back in N.C. working on Boats and Jet Skis . I feel like a stranger here ,although its my home town. Everything is changing , housing developments , condos , replacing ocean front motels, fishing piers , "soon" nothing will be the same. I guess my x wife was right with her comment, you have been on the road most of our marriage anyway. Its sad when you feel more at home on the road than in your own home town. Since coming home this time I realised most of my friends are on the road and here. In coming home this time I came for several reasons . Two of which are close friends dying. Its hard to look at someone close to you knowing the doctor has given them two to six months to live. I have not been the same for four years now ,every since I was the executioner , the one who had to make the decision to unplug my mother from life support . I don't think I'll ever be the same. It changed a common man, to a caring man. Then my marriage ended, I tumbled with no anchor , found another woman in Florida and now that I have come back here, she broke up with me also . I now realise I need one of those cable gals that goes on the road with their old man . I'm single , but I'm not looking. Just me and the kids thats my world . I'll probably take my 21year old and my 18 yr old sons with me this year . I never wanted them in cable , wouldn't wish that life on anyone. It gets in your blood and you can't get it out. Oh well I've rambled enough for now. Thanks for reading. I hope your lives are better than mine. See Ya at this years hurricanes.
"WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #170053. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSoX
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: HURRICANE SEASON 2006/Life without Parole sccsinc 7/2/2006 6:03:00 PM
Re: HURRICANE SEASON 2006/Life without Parole semper fi cable guy 6/16/2006 9:13:00 AM
Re: HURRICANE SEASON 2006/Life without Parole john/mi 6/14/2006 6:47:00 PM
Re: HURRICANE SEASON 2006/Life without Parole Dtrain 6/13/2006 10:49:00 PM