Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Peaking Problem

Thanks 'rficken00' for your input on this. When you say 129 will be low and should get around 80, I really must wonder about the CM Analog meter I've been using. If I got 80 on 129 I'd have to go out and celebrate. If I could get to 65 I'd be happy as a pig in slop. My 119 has only been in the 80's. You know I never had any problems in the days we were putting in the Superdishes. When the 1000 came into our area I was quite enthusiastic about it because that's when we could use the single cable in, and the seperater for the 322's. I also liked the fact that it was a lighter easier to mount dish without the support arms and other limitations to placement of the dish. We weren't allowed to mount the Super D to side walls or 4x4 deck posts. We could only use the roof masts or the 2" pole in the yard. But I never had the problems of low signals that I've been having with this 1000 dish. I feel like I've regressed or developed alsheimers or something. What a pain in the ass it's been. My CM Analog seemed to work just fine for the 500's and the Super D. I truly hope this Bird Dog I have ordered will help me out here. Thanks again, and if anyone else has any input on my dilema please post.
This is CABL.com posting #169699. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSjf
Posted in reply to: Re: Peaking Problem by rficken00
There are 0 replies to this message