Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Union?

Satsouth,

it is all about the freedom of workers being able to organize with their fellow co-workers and creating a better environment all together.

I was once found myself in a corner and the only way to try and change the gradual boiling of the proverbial water, was to organize a union. I was considered one of the best, but there were other good ones out there. I met the owner of the company
back when he would visit the regional offices. I had positive feelings about the company and the local office was
like a family to me. But I saw changes coming incrementally. Me and my fellow techs were all like frogs in the boiling pot.

We all came together and talked about what we didn't like and what we thought could be a compromise that would benefit all parties involved.
We also discussed how our quality of work would have to be top notch in order to demand better pay. We agreed that strict guidelines would be in place to ensure that our group of individuals would earn our wages well.

It seems your side of the coin is a bit paranoid that the workers are trying to take over. Why don't you give the union a chance?
This is CABL.com posting #169691. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSi7
Posted in reply to: Re: Union? by SatSouth
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Union? SatSouth 6/7/2006 1:02:00 AM