Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Union?

Yes you used my reponce. You are correct. Everyone in corps are not perfect. But heres where you and I differ.

You advocate employees not using the process our country gives them to battle the corps that are not perfect.

You never hear me say that union over-sight should be stopped.

Big difference in you and I. Corps or unions arent perfect. The NLRA came about so employees could defend themselves for those non-perfect companies that you yourself acknowledge exisits. So if you can admit that all corps are not perfect, why cant you see the rationale of using the process that was put into law for employees to fight these non-perfect corps. Does this not make sense to you? Why would you advocate not using it?

I encourage people to not only join unions, but to get and stay involved. Dont just pay dues and not use your vote to have a say on how it is spent. I will be the first to say, the best way to ensure scandal in your union is not being involved. A union with an involved rank and file will stay pure. You see I acknowledge the negative that can happens. And I support the process that helps avoid them.
This is CABL.com posting #169499. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSf1
Posted in reply to: Re: Union? by SatSouth
There are 0 replies to this message