Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Union?

What techs do and dont make is not my issue. I only point the disparity in pay for people who talk big stuff. You know the ones who brag about $1500/wk on the road as a contractor. I feel if your making whatever and are happy, cool.

My problem is the fact that if you are comfortable now, chances are in this industry you will not be comfortable as time goes on. In other words, my problem is the constant un-justified drops in rates, but the steady rise in corporate revenues. There is no reason for this to be going on. In an industry where OT laws and employee classifications are ignored, the pay should not get lower. You would think since som many rules are broken the pay would at least stay the same.It just stinks to high hell.

People like you have so many inspiring things to say on this comment. You guys really have mastered the art of teaching folks to take up the a$$, with pride. Pure genious. I need to have you guys with me at my next physical......(wink)

BTW, I didnt twist your words. Its was more of a misquote due to it was a quite sometime ago the post was made.

This is CABL.com posting #169421. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSeL
Posted in reply to: Re: Union? by prewired
There are 0 replies to this message