Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HELP!Mastec done it again.

That is why I haven't left yet.Landed the job today.Hey $14 hr ain't what we WERE use to by all means, but it is a heck of a start,paid health after 90 days,that it self kicks it up to $18-$20 an hr.And the computer glich was just icing on the cake.Are you lead or just a tech?I was a lead until I had them charge backs.I called 2 of those and asked why somebody came back out,1 said lightning hit and the tech said he had to replace the multi and the lnb and the receiver.Yes everything is grounded.The 2nd said they bought a dvd and surround system and messed everything up.Couldn't get sat. working.So why do we get charged and cut pay when it was an act of god,grounded or not you can not stop lightning at all times,or if it was a retard that shouldn't be messing with wires if they can't look and remember where the wires go.These 2 were installed 1 month ago and the other about 45 days ago.HOW can they do this?And have your checks been right?Paid for custom work,all?what about $ per day,every day?I,m going in the hole quick with my bills,and I don't have a whole lot of bills.Didn't have a route today,called this mourning and they told me no work to be picked up.I have a triple,and 2 sevice calls for tomorrow.Add that up,assuming everybody's home and lightning doesn't hit or they hook something up wrong.So my advice is the same,GET OUT! Unless you can deal with it,cause I can't no more.It's bad when this brings back those sh---y memories of Charter contracting.
This is CABL.com posting #169370. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSdW
Posted in reply to: Re: HELP!Mastec done it again. by Gwester843
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: HELP!Mastec done it again. 1ofthedirty30 6/2/2006 1:13:00 PM
Re: HELP!Mastec done it again. Gwester843 6/2/2006 7:46:00 AM