Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Worth sharing

(clap) And for mt30ys - no, I don't like the price of gas or what Bush is doing or has done for this country. He isn't maintaining my lifestyle, he is maintaining his own. In case you haven't noticed on the news, the middle class is just about nonexistent now. You're either rich, poor or illegal and getting benefits you don't deserve until amnesty kicks in. No other country would tolerate what we are tolerating....there comes a time when we just have to mind our own business....I don't see how staying in Iraq is going to do anything positive for us. With the deployment of 1500 more troops from Kuwait, this is only going to get worse before it gets better. War isn't glory and we aren't going to change those people's minds about how they feel about us. There are too many lives that have been lost already, for what purpose. We don't need any more like Bush, we have a whole Congress/Senate full of him.

As for the Dixie Chicks (which I presume is the meaning of the 'selling records in the middle east' comment), well, from where I'm sitting, Natalie Maines remark was taken out of context in my estimation. She was trying to not have all Americans lumped together as wanting this war that Bush started, not bashing Texas....haven't you ever been in a situation where the words just didn't come out the way you wanted them to?
This is CABL.com posting #169328. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSdg
Posted in reply to: Re: Worth sharing by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Worth sharing frame relay 6/2/2006 6:12:00 PM