Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HELP!Mastec done it again.

He doesn't have the cards or the receivers he just has a list that Mastec gave him, quoting the card & receiver numbers, of the receivers they claim he still has and he is claiming he was never given.

Something for everyone to remember, don't reply on the company to keep track of what you have or are supposed to have for you. You need to do that for yourself. Anyone who is posting here obviously has a computer, so why not do as I did and create a inventory control sheet in Excel and keep track of receiver serial numbers, card numbers, date and job number of the install. When you receive equipment physically count it and check the numbers against whatever list they give you to sign. If you sign for it make damn sure your getting what you are signing for otherwise they can come back at you later. If something doesn't jive between your paperwork and the company's then track down the problem and correct it on the spot. Do not reply on them to do it later (when they have time) because they most likely will not. In the 2+ years I worked for a HSP I had a total of 1 receiever go missing, and it was only missing for about 3 minutes, just long enough for me to look it up on my inventory control sheet and retrieve the workorder from the company's filing cabinet and to show it the warehouse manager so she had proof when & where the reciever had been installed.
This is CABL.com posting #169193. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSa5
Posted in reply to: Re: HELP!Mastec done it again. by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: HELP!Mastec done it again. monk 5/31/2006 10:33:00 PM