Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: more bad companies

well i can't vouch for anything other than juniper and hal-tec. let me introduce myself first. my name is cb mathis i work as project manager for hal-tec in columbia sc. first off i can say myself and bobjr957 were taken advantage of by juniper services out of new york. this was along with many other guys. out of every one who worked there only three people left being owed $1500.00 or more. myself and 2 other techs.one of them NOT being the one who wrote the nasty post. everyone who worked there is owed money, but the amount has been grossly miscontstrued.

now to clarify things with hal-tec, where i am now the project manager. hal-tec accepted myself and every other tech working at juniper at the time. this was in dec. 05, 2 weeks before christmas. hal-tec took us in worked us a week and then advanced everyone the weeks work so every one had money in their pocket for christmas. (my thanks to these guys). not many companies would have done that. before any one could work they needed G&L ins. up to date. the ops manager took his own money to the ins. agancy and paid up everyones policy including bobjr957. after working app. 2 1/2 months bobjr957 left us and went to work at another contractor in columbia. this is totally ok . to each his own and i wish you the best. the problem was he left with missing cod's from his work orders ( that he knew about and promised to bring in on 5 seperate occasions) and also chargebacks for faulty work i had not deducted because our work had been down and he had not made enough for me to justify in my heart taking money from him. as i told you before we had all been through rough times. i have received only emails from this gentleman which i have responded to timely. i have told him i have all charges in duplicate for him to pick up because he claims he cannot receive mail at his home. as far as the retainage, as i have told him in email form, it will be paid per contract after the waiting period which applies to everyone for just this sort of case.

in closing i have never posted a response or complaint at this sight. i felt this neccessary because good companies and good names are often "misrepresented" . this is a good venting outlet but to find the truth of the matter, those who are still working or who have left in a professional manner are probably better counselors for a decision regarding work and where to work.
This is CABL.com posting #169179. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSaR
Posted in reply to: more bad companies by bobjr957
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: more bad companies cbl4life 6/1/2006 12:08:00 AM