Create your free account now! Sign up

Help collecting retainage

I'm in Florida, worked for a Prime that is now holding my retainage hostage for a personal vendetta.

It seems the Gen. Mngr./part owner is upset that I called his bluff on his no compete and am now successfully working for another prime... I called about my retainage after the contract stipulated 90 days and was told it would be mailed the following week... turns out, the man decided now to not give me my money since he discovered that I am working in "his" system..

I know the MSO probably doesn't want to get involved but are there any City/State/Federal agencies I can report this to?
I figure I'm not going to see a dime of this money but if I can manage to make a nuisance of myself causing this gentleman to answer calls and letters and maybe open his books to the IRS it would serve notice to him that being a dick is not always the best business practice..

His company has advertised for installers on this board in the past and I fully intend to expose him every time I see one of his ads posted.
This is CABL.com posting #169125. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mR9Z
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Help collecting retainage vegassatellite 5/29/2006 1:15:00 PM
Re: Help collecting retainage Gwester843 5/29/2006 9:49:00 AM
Re: Help collecting retainage bushmaster 5/29/2006 9:13:00 AM