Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Vote to Ban B*D*

O.K. Dawgs it is unanimous among us to ban him. If admin does not fell the same then let's be the real men he is not and have a personal ban against him. Like I always tell my kids if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all. Apparently he has nothing nice to say so let's not say anything at all to him. I am not real sure why he feels the need to be on this site personally due to the fact he has the least experience then anyone I have ever dealt with in this biz. And is no longer in it.

Bird Dog A little advice from a woman who deals with guys like you a lot. Know it alls with no brians! Opinions are like A** H**** everyone has one but,some peoples stink. Hint Hint!!!! So what ever career choice you have made please find a forum better to fit your needs and topics!

And as for the(usa) not only do I have that magnet I also have the PINK one. OH let me guess you have a problem with that one to. Maybe that is your biggest problem you are not a team player who knows how to support a great cause or company! (angel)
This is CABL.com posting #168889. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mR6b
Posted in reply to: Re: Vote to Ban B*D* by Bird Dog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Vote to Ban B*D* Bird Dog 5/25/2006 11:35:00 PM