Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Original Request For Cable Dawg Obituary Liste

as a member of the military it was common for people who didnt know eachother other than in passing to send cards and some time money to the family of those who had passed why would or should it be different here. i may be new to the forum but people from around the country visit here daily they make friends they may never meet or may find eachother working together next week the only difference i see from this community is your preference in work it is all for the betterment of the comunity and or customer. so in a sence you all and maybe some day me as well will be doing the same job is there any true rason to moan and groan on whether it is catv telco sat fiber or even pc you spend your days out improving some ones lives at least once by bringing the out side world into thier homes (ok some times you are removing it too) but that is the over all aspect of your job
so why not a section to honor or at least note the passing of a co worker or better yet a way to remember who it was.

if the admins which to allow a post or sucession of post to be emailed to the family then even better, of course that would require some scrutiny as i am sure some on here would prefer to profane the persons death rather than honor it.

just my two cents (flame away)
This is CABL.com posting #168854. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mR5C
Posted in reply to: Re: Original Request For Cable Dawg Obituary Liste by chiquilin62
There are 0 replies to this message