Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dish Network Subcontractor Chargebacks

I applied for ajob with a company In jacksonville Fl during the interview The viewer told me that everybody is charged back $200 per week no matter what we dont argue it we just pay it and move on ( per your installs ) Dish network I left with a smile and got in my truck and said to myself(upyours)
I live in greenville sc. and did an interview for Dish net sub and they said to me ( and this guy was very angry) have you ever claimed on workerscomp. I said why would that matter if Im a sub His answer . Im doing the interview here you dont ask the Questions . I left and said to myself(upyours).any time a interviewer says back charge hes aloser and every body needsto realize this if you know you do your job correctly You would go back and fix any warranty work or you dont get paid is cool dont go back your probaly a hack and you probably wiill lose your job
dish net work has checks and balances but there contractors go over board .
Any contractor that I have worked for hasd always given his sub a chance to go back and fix his woirk .
anybody out there that is not taking pictures of there work to cover there as_ is just asking for troubled . take the pictures dont be afraid to let the cx know what your doing it will cut down on nausece calls by those who dont know better or just want company Or you.
this chARGE BACK STUFF IS JUST WRONG . If you needto pay your employer to work go somewhere else
This is CABL.com posting #168717. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mR3p
Posted in reply to: Re: Dish Network Subcontractor Chargebacks by whip
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Dish Network Subcontractor Chargebacks sdelnay 5/26/2006 5:26:00 PM
Re: Dish Network Subcontractor Chargebacks Chopps 5/24/2006 8:31:00 AM