Create your free account now! Sign up

Wife of a cable guy

putting me on your ignore list will not make the truth disappear.You know and I know you have a cold heart and think you are a special person.You might be special,but not above the the rest of us humans in this world.Learn history before you rant and rave about legal and illegal.You are a immigrant
just like me.Your family came over here illegally just like mine did.What am I talking about?Get a clue wife find a book and read.What do you want a pure race of human blood?Join the skin heads,I hear they are recruiting hate filled people.I have compassion for all people and wish no one ill will.If I was hungry I would do what ever I had to do to feed my family and I.Jump a border,rob a bank,or steal your purse.And so would you.Stop trying to change things for the worse and get on the compassion band wagon and join the nightcrawler movement.(Through it,over it,under it.Get Ur done)nobody owns freedom,not even you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #168443. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRYZ
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Wife of a cable guy cam2 5/19/2006 8:47:00 PM
Re: Wife of a cable guy vegassatellite 5/19/2006 8:24:00 PM