Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The relationship between MasTec and DirecTV

For those of you who hate MasTec i can see why... I'm going through simular crap with ironwood right now. They pay us lower than i'd like, but now there expecting everyone to go back to lower pay the way yo first started if you don't make the phonelines non-responders less than 35% not 40 now they want us to hit 35% And qwest doesnt have their phones hooked up before we get there so we just have to swallow our numbers down. The whole phone line is BS. Anyone who says its just the HSP, masTec doing it? I will tell you right now it has to be Directv enforceing this crap otherwise 2 different companies working 2 different areas not involved with each other would not be doing the same thing.... Heck one of the guys said maybe we should strike... and we all know that wouldnt do any good. I know our work is going somewhere else. It has to be. anyways i just wanted to say Mastec is not the only one thats having problems.
This is CABL.com posting #168394. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRYc
Posted in reply to: Re: The relationship between MasTec and DirecTV by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The relationship between MasTec and DirecTV uboatcmdr 5/19/2006 12:22:00 PM