Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: $50,000 a year is NOT a good living!

woaaaaaaa..........aaaaa if you'll give me 50 k a year and pay my expenses.........i will install for you .......i am not an installer butttttttt i have the tools for it and then some .......i know alabout how to rought .......i workd as a supervisor over installers during the hurricane.......in fla...........in nola i worked as an installer for week with matrix i had to run 3 routes a day to cover the buts of the professional techs nevr done voip till then ...when i ealked up to my first install for this .....wellllllll..........i had to wing it....pretty simple it was though only for wires a little box ....didn't lookt to hard to me and worked just fine.......so i think i can do it ........most inhouse line man dont make 50k a year .........yall need to hush about that kind of money we have to work our buts off to make it after expenses......1000 a week clear ...52k after taxes .....and god knows how many hours we roll out in a month .....i try to keep it down to 65 or 70 hrs a week with little break time and we stop once a week for lunch ........contact me i will tech for ya for all what you said but i think you should pay the insurance too
This is CABL.com posting #168266. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRV8
Posted in reply to: Re: $50,000 a year is NOT a good living! by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: $50,000 a year is NOT a good living! 1FARMER 5/17/2006 9:11:00 PM