Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The relationship between MasTec and DirecTV

Im in support of you becasuse you took a stand but you need to stand by your self when it comes some of the mis conseptions you gave channel six I lived in orlando for 21 yrs and didnt work for mastec for many reasons In my opion dtv did nothing wrong it was the hsp again hsp read my postings every hsp afs mso and so havce different paperwok for cx to sign no cx was ever tuned down for not having no phone installed ever any where call an operator ask her if ashe will activate without a tel. she will you know it now
getting back to what the dirty thirdty did is commedale you brought to light what the hsp was doing to you not dtv iyt all in the words dtv supplies the programming hsp supplys the install stick with that premise and lets roll over these hsps and dma and so on and get us all on the sam laying field now youll be talkin
thanks again hop[e you found work
This is CABL.com posting #167872. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRPM
Posted in reply to: Re: The relationship between MasTec and DirecTV by dirtythirty
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The relationship between MasTec and DirecTV Gwester843 5/13/2006 12:12:00 PM