Create your free account now! Sign up

Send Their Mastec Butt Back To Cuba

Thanks To The Dirty Thirty For Their Persistence, And All The Current And Former Mastec Installers Who Put Their Job On The Line For The Correct Action. And A Union Rep On Top Of That. Good Job. With All The Lawsuits Mastec Has Right Now, They Might As Well Go Back To Cuba And Face The Consequences. Did I Hear That The Attorney General Of Florida And The Attorney General Of The Federal Government Is Getting Involved And Looking Hard At This And Past And Current Cases?. Uh Oh....Better Make Sure That They Reserve A Place On The Beach Right Next To Guantanamo To Sell Seashells To Tourists For 10 Cents A Shell, Because Thats About How Close They Will Get To The American Business Industry After The Feds Get Involved. I Believe I Stated In Earlier Posts That It Would Just Take Time For The Fall. Feds????..Did I Also Mention Stock And Falsification....Oh Wait...That Was Settled Last Month For 10 Million. Just Chippping Away Piece By Piece. Wait Until They Investigate Further. 10 Million Is A Drop In The Bucket. Good Job D30. We've Been There Prior, And Will Still Be There To Run Them Back To Cuba. Wait Until It Is A Total Class Action By All Parties To Retrieve Monies Owed By Nonpayment To Employees , Subs And Otherwise. No Records???..No Problem...Screw You Pay Me....You Need A New Yacht ...Screw You Pay Me.....Want To Go On Vacation At Company Expense...Screw You Pay Me. Boys, The Feds Are Here And Watching....Its Only A Matter Of Time.
This is CABL.com posting #167817. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mROT
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Send Their Mastec Butt Back To Cuba dirtythirty 5/13/2006 11:52:00 AM
Re: Send Their Mastec Butt Back To Cuba gary sayre 5/12/2006 12:03:00 AM