Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: maintance tech

Well speed yes that is correct. cause the faster you are the more money you make but at the end of the day you don't care how it looks or how it works or even it is working as long as you get paid thats what its all about for a contractor the money, that is why guys go to contracting as apposed to in house cause they feel they can make more money. I read over your original post to make sure I didn't miss anything. I must apologize I failed to recognize that you mentioned working for Adelphia, well that explains all your stupidity, now then just because you were a part of a miss managed company that didn't care about their customers don't come on here and judge all maintenance techs that work in house for an mso and think your better than them cause you chose to sleep for 18 yrs at a sinking ship called Adelphia and because you finally decided to wake up and learn something you want to say your better. I'm happy for you that you finally woke up now you need to smell the coffee.(flipoff)(wave)
This is CABL.com posting #167771. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRN9
Posted in reply to: Re: maintance tech by Linedogs
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: maintance tech Linedogs 5/12/2006 1:59:00 AM
Re: maintance tech Linedogs 5/12/2006 1:54:00 AM