Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More On Unions

As per my posts several weeks ago , a nation-wide walkout is the way to go , but , as I stated , it should be far enough in advance to allow everyone to prepare for it money-wise , should be an extended one ( 1 - 2 weeks ) , and should be planned to correspond with a high demand era , such as ( Return to School / End of Summer vacation time in the late Summer , early Fall . This would really get thier ATTENTION . If everyone is in a rush for this , I would suggest End of School / Begin of Summer , if that gives everyone enough time to prepare for a week or two without some ( dough , ducketts , cash , pocket change , payolla , dead presidents ; [ whatever you wanna call it ] ) . Maybe , we can get some support from the CWA or IBEW , such as a message or ad stating what's gonna happen , so the MSO's will know in no uncertain terms that we are serious , and in it for the long haul . That way , they ( MSO's , HSP's , etc.,etc. ;) can't say they weren't aware of the problem , and that they weren't warned in advance . Of course , if we can wait until Return to School time , there will be less young men available to fill the immediate vacanies in the work force created by our sustained walk-out . Just a thought .(wave)(nod)(hammer)(sunny)
This is CABL.com posting #167765. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRN3
Posted in reply to: Re: More On Unions by stevdunlap
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: More On Unions Dcableservices 5/11/2006 5:38:00 AM