Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant.

First I would find out where the homeland security # would be and report them. Next I would find a good lawyer and sue them for discrimination. Its very hard to believe they would even interview you to begin with. If its so obvious your not what their looking for and say something in any way that leaves the door open to suit seems a bit far fetched. I just call em like I see em. The bit about what would I do? Well when I was a teenager I was told by a gentleman working for the state highway crew "son I wish I could hire ya because I really need the help but the government makes me meet a quota of minorities. Pretty much if you were black I could use you." What a fing joke! So hey no illegal took my job it was another American. Do I hate black people because of that? NO.. It sucked at the time. Hey if you wanted a job they had illegals doing then wouldn't it be best to work in a tanning salon or the mall(wonderful benefits heh). Min wage is min wage anyway you spin it. I would prefer an easy job as opposed hard labor if the moneys the same.
This is CABL.com posting #167696. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRMW
Posted in reply to: Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant. by semper fi cable guy
There are 0 replies to this message