Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant.

lol at me not haveing a job without you ......i got a great lol outta that one ...its kinda like the chicken and the egg i think the line man come first and without us nobody has a job.........no you not the splicers not the sweep techs and being that i put up dead cable i dont need anyone but the mso to have a job......we come first .......however .....i dont think anyone is a lesser person than anyone else but less of a cable dawg .........oh hell yea......as far as the truck and the wheels ////////i thought i was going to die .....i am a lineman my friend i dont need a truck ....lol ...dont need a ladder either ......i hooked 35 poles today with a 93 lb lasher on each and everyone......my boss runs the bucket .....i think i used it for 20 mins this week did not put up a ladder one .......as far as my girl i dont think i said i was worried about her .......shes mine .......what i said i believe is why would she want to trade a lineman for an installer ?????thats a question...i know it aint the money shes not so shallow ............so you can figure that you took everything i said wrong and its a shame sorry if you felt insulted ......being a lineman you can bet that i will spell it out anytime
This is CABL.com posting #167690. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRMQ
Posted in reply to: Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant. by midspan28
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant. midspan28 5/9/2006 11:44:00 PM
Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant. midspan28 5/9/2006 11:19:00 PM