Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More On Unions

I'll save ya'll alot of angst and grief,just quit your jobs cause a national catv union will never ever ever happen.There's too many different companies, what about the mom and pops still out there? Even if Comcast, Charter, and Cox were unionized magically (it'll never happen neither) that would still leave hundreds of different companys to organize. The subs dont even have a chance, no way they would allow that to happen (the owners). Do you people really think the majority of people in cable and sat frequent this site? Not even one out of every hundred do,get real. We are not like the big three auto builders and even the union didnt help them their benefits are about gone and retirement is a long lost dream how many companys still offer this? 40% of those vehicles are now made overseas or in Mexico and many of their plants have been sold out to, you guessed it some contractor who still builds the same parts but no more benefits for the employees. I know people who worked for Ford for 10 15 yrs and finally walked away it just wasn't worth it,work six months off two, plant sold to Vistion, all the good reasons to work production daily for 30yrs taken away with one fell swoop of the pen. I'm tellin you for your own good so you can move on. I mean really just think about it,it just isnt gonna happen get over it and move on.
This is CABL.com posting #167685. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRML
Posted in reply to: Re: More On Unions by Trey9007
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: More On Unions Trey9007 5/10/2006 11:58:00 AM
Re: More On Unions Trey9007 5/10/2006 11:50:00 AM
Re: More On Unions Trey9007 5/10/2006 11:45:00 AM