Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant.

Ok for starters New Orleans was an example. Unemployment is at an all time low- Fact. This shows your ignorance on the subject and are obviously not in tune with current events. You rant and rave without any facts whatsoever to prove your point. You saw demonstrations by a group of people that want more, just like us. They dont have a pot to piss in. They are illegal. And I dont hire illegals to work for any of my companies. Did you not remember what I said in the beginning. Keep illegals, illegal! It was you that assumed they have no business here. Well they dont if we had people willing to work in min wage jobs(obviously with unemployment at all time lows we have people able to do better). Fortunately the economy is doing so well Americans are in a position to turn down those type of jobs for better ones. The ones on welfare are the ones you have your beef with, or the joe that wants to sit at home and let someone else take care of him. You are trying to blame illegals on a screwed up system that politicians have nurtured for years. Think about it - unemployment @ all time low- illegals taking our jobs? That statement makes no sense at all. Like you said you were fortunate enough to sit at home. Hey if you want to get rid of them go out and take a job at your local McD's. Well prove your point and show me where illegals are taking jobs. You can't. And again you try to shift the discussion with sarcasm concerning hurricanes. If you have read anything related to economy in the last month you would know the employment situation. You have no facts to prove your point they are taking our jobs. Fact is more americans have jobs now than ever in our history. Please give an example of someone turned down because he wasnt illegal! I am very conservative and as I said earlier take the people off of welfare and make them get a job!!!! But I am also a realist and know that you need people to run a business and when it either comes down to closing the doors or hiring illegals what would you do? They are being hired because they are filling a void and I ernestly believe they need to be kept ILLEGAL. They deserve no government benefits. They are not Americans and need to stay that way. Your spinning your wheels here. Just go ahead and tell us about the KKK. Tell us their philosophy and show us how we would be better off without half the restaurants operating. Thats a winner of an idea kick em out and lets shut down half the farmers and small businesses down. I suppose you do know the majority of illegals to do work for mom and pop businesses? So shut em down, let grass grow to new heights and watch our country grow the great white way.. Its vanilla that you have an uneducated opinion on this subject and I feel that this discussion has dumped flowed into a trailertrash cesspool. Im not a teacher and educating you on politics and economy is your responsibility as an American. Again the laziness subsides and ignorance preludes frustration and anger. I will stick to my political forums. Its no fun to educate someone top to bottom and it be considered a discussion. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
This is CABL.com posting #167664. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRMq
Posted in reply to: Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant. by Wife of a cable guy
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant. Wife of a cable guy 5/10/2006 9:05:00 AM
Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant. semper fi cable guy 5/9/2006 3:53:00 PM
Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant. OPIES HERE 5/9/2006 12:42:00 PM