Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Christian protestors arrested at WhiteHouse

I agree, you have every right to censor what you and your children see and hear in your home and there are many tools out there that help parents do that. Just dont try to censor what I can see and hear. I watched the last hearing on tv industry and the only thing they talked about was what the children can see when in fact the last govermant report shows ther are more households in the US without children than with children. So what it comes down to is cesoring what grown adults can see. Thats my only real concern about the right wing religious groups. They want to legislate there morality. They want to decide what everyone sees and hears and thats not freedom. That I can stand on 1 side of the street and say f*** you and you can stand on the other side reading the bible. Thats what freedom means. As long as you are not hurting anyone else or taking away someone else freedoms. One thing I never could figure out, the 10 comm. are supposed to be gods laws so where does it say that certain words are evil. Why is religion so afraid of certain words. What are you afraid of there just words. If your kid is getting picked on at school what do you tell them, dont pay any attention to that kid there just words they cant hurt you.
This is CABL.com posting #167595. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRLj
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Christian protesters arrested at WhiteHouse crawl2much 5/16/2006 10:20:00 PM