Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant.

What is waaaa? Of course its things I dont want to do because I make enough money. In the same token I dont stand on the street corner holding a sign. Or sit in my mothers basement waiting for a better job. Thats the people we are talking about here. The only ones I hear whining are my techs and comcast+charter. If you are American and want a decent job and are willing to work then you can find a good job. Doesnt that tell you that illegals arent taking our jobs? You show me an illegal that has a job that I want. They dont take our jobs we give them whats left. No drifterdawg you moron I have dropped turds smarter than you. Wanna act stupid, well I can too. Just because you have a little willy doesnt meant I will sit here and let you take it out on me. Best find someone else to give your pissed at the world attitude to. Your willy is never gonna get bigger and just in case she lied to ya, size does matter.
This is CABL.com posting #167458. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRI6
Posted in reply to: Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant. by drifterdawg
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant. Gwester843 5/7/2006 1:04:00 PM
Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant. Wife of a cable guy 5/6/2006 4:26:00 PM